Saturday 6 December 2014

Always New Burger ^^

I like to ask and search for the some burger recipes through my friends or internet. After that, I will keep trying to make the new type of burger XD Because,customer always like new thing ,same to burger too.I think it is my responsibility to improve my  skill and keep updating my menu. Last but not least, I hope all of you will like my burger not only from the appearance but from its taste as well.




Ingredients:

  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
  • 1 tbsp horseradish
  • 2 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 can tuna
  • 2 spring onions, finely chopped
  • 1 celery stalk, chopped
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • hamburger buns

Method:

1)In a bowl, lightly beat eggs.
2)Mix in bread crumbs, horseradish, mustard, pepper and salt.
3)Drain tuna and mix into bowl along with onions and celery. Shape into thick patties.
4)In nonstick skillet or BBQ, heat oil over medium heat.
5)Cook patties, turning once, for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and add to your bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment